Friday 6 May 2022

Life choices


“Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
    do not depend on your own understanding.
 Seek his will in all you do,

    and he will show you which path to take.” – Proverbs 3: 5- 6

SOME scripture can be life changing. You can ponder them, think deeply, and come away with a deep-seated blessing. It can be like another spiritual baptism; you can emerge again born of the Lord. It can change your life; you can pray, speak, think, and react differently, with real meaning, and belief. I have experienced it; my scripture of new revelation was Acts 1: 8, “But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you. And you will be my witnesses, telling people about me everywhere…”  My life changed. I read this week an article by Greg Morse in which he quoted his life changing scripture, 1 Kings 18:21: “How much longer will you waver, hobbling between two opinions? If the Lord is God, follow him! But if Baal is God, then follow him!”  Enough said. We must choose a way of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment