Tuesday 31 May 2022

My solution

 

“Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.” – James 1: 12

THE problem with us, is people like me. Like the rest of us, I’m a sinner saved by grace. I have a daily struggle with testing trials. That’s why God, who loves us in spite of us, chose to put His love in our hearts and minds so we would feel it, think it and be victorious in our daily battle against the I-know-best factor, and so that we can recognise sin instead of turning a blind eye! He’s equipped us through Christ to love Him. His love is in our DNA, like a parent loves his/her child absolutely. Each of us is still tempted daily, but loving God can conquer all. When I’m the problem, He’s my solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment